In September 2018 Haversham Village School will become a Primary School. This is a very exciting time for the school as it moves into a new chapter. The current Year 2 children will become our first Year 3 class, then the following year they will become the Year 4 class and so on year on year until they reach Year 6. The building for our new extension is well underway and should be completed by June 2018, well in time for us to be ready for September 2018.
WELCOME TO HAVERSHAM VILLAGE SCHOOL
"Haversham is an outstanding school. Pupils of all abilities achieve well. Parents and carers and pupils appreciate the high-quality care and exciting learning opportunities."
Ten Reasons to choose us:
- A secure, happy environment.
- A proven history of academic achievement.
- An enjoyable, exciting curriculum, promoting excellence.
- A reputation for promoting good discipline, respect for others and caring for the world around us.
- A strong, dedicated and caring team of staff committed to helping your child reach their full potential.
- Very effective links with parents who are loyal to the school.
- Small classes with a good staff ratio.
- A rural school with spacious, attractive grounds, which is part of a vibrant, village culture.
- Effective links with the local community through the Social and Community Centre, who hold annual events such as May Day celebrations, Bonfire Night fireworks and an Annual Village Show.
- Exciting, stimulating resources across the whole curriculum.
Please click here to view the term dates for 2017 - 2018.